Sunday, April 12, 2009

One month!

They say time flies when you're having fun...although that isn't the first word that comes to mind to describe the past month, it isn't too far the list! Precious and memorable and exhausting pop right in though. Being sick has definitely taken it's toll as one needs rest to recover and rest is a hot commodity at the moment! I took pics of the babes on their one month 'birthday'...have they changed much? I can't tell, but others who don't see them often say they have! Here, Nora is pictured above & Stella below.

We visited both Mikes work at Thomson and mine at Wipaire the week of March 15. The girls even dressed up in matching outfits for one of the outings! (Pictured are Stella, Ingrid, Helen & Nora - in that order!)


Here Mike gets a rare opportunity to feed baby Nora. We had intentions of him giving a bottle every night, but so far haven't met that goal as I need to pump, which takes time and effort. Usually at this point I crash when I'm saying prayers with Ingrid and Helen at night. It's funny because I'll hear myself praying out load (you know, God bless "Grandma and Grandpa" etc.) and then suddenly I'll start saying "and Scooby and Shaggy" or something equally as mindless. Sometimes I'll find my way to bed downstairs and others I'll wake up at 1am and do some chores (or blogging!)










No comments:

Post a Comment